Odeon was a small roofed theatre was also called the Bouleuterion. Odeon was constructed by Vedius Antonius and his wife around 2. century AD. It had a capacity of 1500 people. It had double function in use. First it was used as a Bouleuterion for the meetings of the Boulea or the Senate.
The second function was the Odeum as a concert hall for the performances. Today most of the building is not original as it was restored by Archaeology Team in 1960s.